FORUM


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 VOTE FOR L2LiveLegends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lolita

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-01-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: VOTE FOR L2LiveLegends   January 28th 2009, 16:43

Members and Visitors. If you want our server to be better, with a lot of active members the only you have to do it's to VOTE every Day for our server. Vote for l2LiveLegends to help our server "Grow Up" .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fingerling
LiveLegends Fidel User
LiveLegends Fidel User
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-01-16
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR L2LiveLegends   January 28th 2009, 16:48

Lolita wrote:
Members and Visitors. If you want our server to be better, with a lot of active members the only you have to do it's to VOTE every Day for our server. Vote for l2LiveLegends to help our server "Grow Up" .
You should go to a shrink... VOTING doesn't solve the problem of downtime, which is ruining the server... and you speak like you own this server, while you don't... You're just a regular donator... 0 skills
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lolita

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-01-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: LoL?   January 28th 2009, 20:20

1st of all to play Lineage2 you must be more than 15 years old and as you speak you are a least 12 years old. If someone will not donate server will close. If you do not VOTE and if the server will not became one of the most popular in TOP 200, TOP 100 etc server will close. So noob if someone will not donate and vote for our server, SERVER WILL CLOSE. If you dont like the server just go fuck and let as have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fingerling
LiveLegends Fidel User
LiveLegends Fidel User
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-01-16
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR L2LiveLegends   January 28th 2009, 23:04

Lolita wrote:
1st of all to play Lineage2 you must be more than 15 years old and as you speak you are a least 12 years old. If someone will not donate server will close. If you do not VOTE and if the server will not became one of the most popular in TOP 200, TOP 100 etc server will close. So noob if someone will not donate and vote for our server, SERVER WILL CLOSE. If you dont like the server just go fuck and let as have fun.
oumaigad... Very Happy I made bunny cry... I wasn't telling that donating sucks.. I said YOU suck, you rely on your more enchanted gear in pvp, not the skills BTW skills>items... so /die_in_fire. Moreover you can't tell my age from the way I write, and to tell you the truth my age is on the left, below the avatar... A server with this kind of DEV team, admin and GMs doesn't even deserve to be in top 1billion... 0 events, 1/1 uptime (out of 24/7), no updates, there's nothing really special about this server... there's tons of servers with the fucking same features Smile even the donate list is almost the fucking same.. live with it. IT'S DEAD ALREADY!

P.S. I do fuck, don't worry about me, go and masturbate, moron...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lolita

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-01-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: kid?   January 29th 2009, 14:04

So fucking noob if you dont like the server just DO NOT POST again here? Is that clear? Why you are fucking post if you don't like the server? That's only what o kid can do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User


Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR L2LiveLegends   January 29th 2009, 14:22

1st of all lolita u are right but the mistake u make is that u talking to a spammer go look all his posts see he wants to draw attention by writing shit ok if he doesnt have to do anything elese in his life let him dont give a shit of such people.
P.S.look in 5 minutes u will see a crappy answer by him he or she or it is very predictable u will see a 10 year old crying and cursing oh and i can write under my avatar that i am 200 years old but only morons like u fingerling can believe it whatever this was the last time i answered u u are nothing a retard hides itself behind a pc man i pity u im really sorry for u hope u will get some life real life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fingerling
LiveLegends Fidel User
LiveLegends Fidel User
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-01-16
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR L2LiveLegends   January 29th 2009, 14:30

demon wrote:
1st of all lolita u are right but the mistake u make is that u talking to a spammer go look all his posts see he wants to draw attention by writing shit ok if he doesnt have to do anything elese in his life let him dont give a shit of such people.
P.S.look in 5 minutes u will see a crappy answer by him he or she or it is very predictable u will see a 10 year old crying and cursing oh and i can write under my avatar that i am 200 years old but only morons like u fingerling can believe it whatever this was the last time i answered u u are nothing a retard hides itself behind a pc man i pity u im really sorry for u hope u will get some life real life
LAWL I care what you think about me... NOT! I like being hated by no-lifers like you two Smile I actually have a life and I can assure you that it's way more interesting than your two summed up and doubled Smile I moved on to other server, but I like to spam, yes Smile
so /cry , oh yes ESAD too Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lolita

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-01-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR L2LiveLegends   January 30th 2009, 00:49

You have a life? Be serious please. You are wating for someone to post and xomment his post. All day on the PC. Go buy a life in e-bay man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fingerling
LiveLegends Fidel User
LiveLegends Fidel User
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-01-16
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR L2LiveLegends   January 30th 2009, 12:02

Lolita wrote:
You have a life? Be serious please. You are wating for someone to post and xomment his post. All day on the PC. Go buy a life in e-bay man
LAWL, using my jokes as yours? how even more retarded can you be? oh look it's you : http://www.stfd.net/

YES I do have a life, actually ATM I'm sitting stoned at the pc, yesterday was a fucking great night... If I answer fast in your pathetic posts/replys it only means I'm at PC only ATM. so go and please yourself with your primate arm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR L2LiveLegends   January 31st 2009, 17:59

Lolita wrote:
Members and Visitors. If you want our server to be better, with a lot of active members the only you have to do it's to VOTE every Day for our server. Vote for l2LiveLegends to help our server "Grow Up" .

I DONT WANT TO VOTE FOR THIS SH!T SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GodBlessUSA
LiveLegends Fidel User
LiveLegends Fidel User
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR L2LiveLegends   February 9th 2009, 08:21

salalalalala server down!!!! again!!!! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Neutral tongue pirat Arrow Idea clown cyclops Question Exclamation @ No Wink Rolling Eyes I love you Suspect Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Crying or Very sad silent affraid albino Basketball pale alien cheers cat monkey pig drunken bom Sleep rabbit pig bounce confused sunny Sleep king queen farao rendeer santa cherry albino jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower lol! afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR L2LiveLegends   

Back to top Go down
 
VOTE FOR L2LiveLegends
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [JL4CP] Why I think you should vote for me
» Vote for pufy and y will pupil u
» Hi, I'm new erepublik
» Vote for our site's new favicon!
» Vote for da best Recolor!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM :: Server Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: