FORUM

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

who think that the admins are cocksuckers?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 9th 2009, 17:29

plz vote who thinks that evil and youngc are pussies that stole donators money or they know about l2(xaxaxax)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeta1sBack?

PostSubject: well this is a big stupiditis   February 9th 2009, 20:07

They dont stold donators money... they are donators cause they pay money for items under they own risk... all know servers can go down any day pfff newbs only talk come 1 v 1 on the server if you are a l2 man bom you will not 4 v 1 like always lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 9th 2009, 21:32

zeta u must be a real nab man really what the fuck are u answering are u a retard ur answert is off topic go cry baby omg go buy a life on ebay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GodBlessUSA
LiveLegends Fidel User
LiveLegends Fidel User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 10th 2009, 00:28

/failed Question

/we_cry Sad

geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 10th 2009, 00:41

god bless se mena to les?
3ereis poios eimai?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GodBlessUSA
LiveLegends Fidel User
LiveLegends Fidel User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 10th 2009, 15:16

sto zeta milaw cyclops cyclops

alla poioC eisai eC twra pu to peC? afro afro

geek geek geek geek geek scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 10th 2009, 15:40

rotten/lolita apo clan re:) a re trele exeis tpt nea apo ton server?ta gamwmana ti ton kleisan ton gamoserver re gmt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 10th 2009, 15:42

me to pou anoi3ei o server paw me lolita na killaroume ta rb godblessusa se 8elw on na er8eis mazi mas ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lolita

PostSubject: Retard   February 10th 2009, 21:35

Deamon are you retard fucking n00b? I am Lolita and no one knows my password. Go fuck arabatzh kai mn kanis malakies post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 10th 2009, 23:51

gay giwrgo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeta1sBack?

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 11th 2009, 16:42

Oh shit who the hell is this newb Laughing i guess you got mad cause you havent money for donate Sad ah i have a life i dont need to insult GM's in a forum of a game lol Very Happy
go buy a life on paypal if you can! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 11th 2009, 18:13

xaxax yeah wahetever we will talk in game facking nab oh and the joke is go buy a life on ebay not on paypal paypal is for money transfer not a store xaxaxa u idiot fucking looooooser come on when the server is back on tell me ur name i will kill u in 3 strikes omg u try to be nice to gm to get items?hey man i really pity u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeta1sBack?

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 11th 2009, 19:30

Get items from GM? ahahaha shit lol Very Happy i killed all with A grade jewels and black dagger +3 you think you can kill me? all can say blackdagger is noob but he is the first on top and he didnt kill me with both of his class so you cant kill me Smile lol! lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 11th 2009, 21:59

hey girl u are the classic faggot u says he kills and never has been killed man nobody knows u on this server let the server start and i will show u who owns who u idiot u are nothing man xaxa maybe u own ur mama nothing more go cry u little pussy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeta1sBack?

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 12th 2009, 16:59

fantastic thats what the noobs do when they havent what say... talk about moms hahahahahaha yeah you punked you know im right litle baby meybe i killed you but i dont know your name-in-game so pussy Laughing plz shut up and stop talking about moms learn first affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 12th 2009, 18:23

hey man u really are a classic noob im sure u were owned by everybody so stf 10 year old nobody knows u on this server i cant reveal my name now but when the server opens tell me ur chars name and we will pvp ok?i dont want to say here my chars name if i dont pm u post here that i was afraid but if i own u post 10 times that i rule this server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GodBlessUSA
LiveLegends Fidel User
LiveLegends Fidel User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 12th 2009, 18:48

w0w this is a spammmm!!!!
ok lets spam together here...salalalala farao farao farao

btw eimai nob me sub sps dynasty light/heavy 2 ra jewlls kai +12 dm opote nomizw oti dn xreiazete sistaseis
to ti prokite na kanw pali sto server ^_^ geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeta1sBack?

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 12th 2009, 20:08

kk tell me your name for pm you and go pvp Smile you think i am afraid of a noob? cheers viva la vida ese i owned this server before i can do it now i made 150+ pvps in 3 days give me 1 week i i will be the top on the list Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GodBlessUSA
LiveLegends Fidel User
LiveLegends Fidel User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 12th 2009, 21:52

0ax0axxa00xa if had played in the old ra you will know about me ellzingor but anyway in game name is godblessusa
so pm me for pvp... geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 13th 2009, 15:28

godblessusa ton lolita ton exeis?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GodBlessUSA
LiveLegends Fidel User
LiveLegends Fidel User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 13th 2009, 19:41

me ta items pu exw ownarw olo to server eukola... geek geek geek
an kai dn nomizw na se o lolita tCp...
Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 14th 2009, 01:03

re file hremhse ligo nta3 se paradexthka oti mpravo s apo oti eipes mesagt exoume milhsei exeis kanei farm kai ta items ta ekanes monos s deyteron dn s eipa oti eimai o lolita kai triton ayta ta ownarw olo ton server file asta se parakalw dn s lew oti dn eisai kalos alla exoun gemisei ta forum apo 10 xrona p lene oti gaman sto l2 kai esy apo oti exw katalavei dn eisai tetoios giayto mhn xalas to image s
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Hello everyone   February 17th 2009, 20:13

I hope the server come back soon i want to play again..A demon if you want to know i think you cant kill Zeta(Z) he was the best in L2RottenApple and he still be the best so dont talk bullshit about ppl who you dont know...He will crash your body against the floor..

Gm just try to make the best work about server, i w8 for server i want to play with some friends again cya... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 20th 2009, 17:43

first o f all 29 /failed xaxa noob i didnt play l2 ra so stf 10 year old let the server open and then when i fuck u annaly come talk to me fucking retard
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: ..............   February 21st 2009, 06:04

Now i know you are another retard just insult and insult that is for nooba like you... you talk to much i hope you know how do pvp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   

Back to top Go down

who think that the admins are cocksuckers?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM :: Server UP/Down Discussion-
Jump to: