FORUM

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

who think that the admins are cocksuckers?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 21st 2009, 17:18

/failed gain man cmon plz dont talk about urself all the time i see u use retard cmon dont steal words u fucking freak cmon talk behind a pc u little little girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 21st 2009, 20:36

Guyz here is an announcement finnaly after a lot denies in msn by evil i learned from another person who knows whats up why the server closed evil after he got money from all donation he closed his atm account closed his phone number and took all the money and didnt pay the server bill I m sorry guyz but this is the truth l2 livelegends is closed forever because of a thief what a nice idea to make money:(
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: hahahahaha   February 26th 2009, 01:37

You are a frustred you dont like the server and you talk bullshit about it but you are here waiting for play it .. hahahahahahaha keep insulting you are 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000(0)<------ this for us go play tibia or tetris xD noob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   February 26th 2009, 17:46

hey 29 again failed looser omg why dont u go kill yourself cause u are a nothing behind a pc without a girlfriend a man again owned so stf oh and the server is down I have inside information u loser go get a fucking life on ebay search for lives for loosers xaxaxax OWNED
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: hahahaha owned?   March 5th 2009, 20:46

You say Pro=no life? why all noobs say that when dont know what say? i have a girlfriend, a job, i study in university and i can come to any server and own noobs like you........ When i own noobs like you, they just say "YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE", that make me fell "OVERPOWERED". Stop spam bullshit learn something about l2 and stop be a frustred lol! lol! lol!

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   March 6th 2009, 15:58

oh yeah i like when retards like u say that they have a life man stop imagining...u didnt even played this server nobody knows u u are just nothing so better stf secondly when u say u go to university giran temple is not a university also where u say u have a grilfriend i mean a real one not ur game char xaxaxaxa u little pervert go fuck a d elf on ur pc.......OWNED AGAINNNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: -.-   March 9th 2009, 19:19

GIRAN TEMPLE UNIVERSITY? ARE YOU STUPID? YOU REALLY WROTE THAT OMG, WELL CHILD USE THAT IMAGINATION IN SOMETHING MORE NO USE FOR "TRY" TO INSULT SOMEONE, GIRAN TEMPLE UNIVERSITY WTF IS THAT..OWNED?YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU CAN INSULT SOMEONE WITH THAT? GIRAN TEMPLE UNIVERSITY HEHE YOU REALLY DONT HAVE NOTHING MORE TO DO HAHAHA..

THIS GUY IS THE MORE STUPID NOOB OF THE LINEAGE HYSTORY AND WHOLE WORLD, MAYBE IN YOUR DREAMS YOU OWNED ME HAHA

GIRAN CASTLE UNIVERSITY lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon
LiveLegends User
LiveLegends User

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   March 10th 2009, 01:51

laughing cause u dont undersatnd lets make it clear i said in another words that u are a fat fucking retard behind a pc a nonlifer if u dont understand again go look into your mirror xaxa man even the dumpest would have understood it....u know noob is to common and usually only real noobs like u use it...but u are too stupid to understand...yeah again fucked anally from behind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who think that the admins are cocksuckers?   

Back to top Go down

who think that the admins are cocksuckers?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM :: Server UP/Down Discussion-
Jump to: